Evaluate Your Project
- Before you turn in your paper, look it over and make sure it's your best work. If your teacher has given you a rubric or list of criteria for your project make sure you have included everything.
You should be able to answer “yes” to these questions before you turn in your paper:
1. Is your final paper a thoughtful response to the assignment?
2. Does your final paper represent your own ideas and conclusions?
3. Is your paper more than just a summary of other people’s ideas?
4. Did you give credit to all of your sources in a bibliography?
5. Did you do everything in the assignment?
6. Would you be proud for anyone to read this paper?